I've concluded that I'll be leaving deviantArt.
I've made a new account named: N/A (Currently in the process of making one, this will be edited LATER.)
You can find me there, I've decided to delete my account because;
1. It's very inactive, whilst waiting around for my pen tablet. (being delivered)
2. My watchers are in-active, changed accounts or deleted.
3. My art is out-dated and I have a new style, which is unable to be copied, unlike this one.
4. I've been practicing a lot more on various other things, instead of canines this, canines that.
5. I've been animating and this will be added to my new account too- rather than just still-art.
6. My time on this account hasn't been the most pleasant, due to lots of trial and errors and arguments.
7. This account is old  and I'm not so interested in the old art displayed, whether it displays progression or not- aswell as this I have a lot of people who I watch and some don't appeal to me as much anymore, so they are just clogging up my notifications. [thousands each time I return.] And I have too many to delete, it's too time consuming.
8. The username is out-dated and means nothing to me anymore.
9. My new account will offer a lot more excitement and colour, compared to this one.
10. I was going to make this account core, but I've decided not to and I'd rather do that with my new account.
11. This will be a BRAND new start for me and my art.
I hope you'll all understand this decision, if you want to check out my new deviantArt feel FREE!
My pen tablet has been ordered and is being dispatched in the next 1-2 days. I'll receive it before next week, so until then NO art or anything will be on my profile, except my deviantID.
I love you all.
Thank you, everyone.